Official Willie Mays #24 Say Hey Kid 1931 2024 Thank You For The Memories Player Signature t shirt

 Official Willie Mays #24 Say Hey Kid 1931 2024 Thank You For The Memories Player Signature t shirt

One morning I was in the kitchen, Official Willie Mays #24 Say Hey Kid 1931 2024 Thank You For The Memories Player Signature t shirt ready to leave for work, when I heard a clattering noise in the front hall. I ignored it, but it got louder. I went to investigate and saw my cat Little Bit had dragged my mp3 player and earbuds to the stairs and was pushing them down. She pushed them the rest of the way down so they were at my feet and then she sat and looked up at me. I normally take them with me every morning, but had forgotten them on my dresser that day.

Official Willie Mays #24 Say Hey Kid 1931 2024 Thank You For The Memories Player Signature t shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinch Steal Lite Beer In Christmas Ugly Sweater, Ugly Sweater Apparel

Vote Like Ruth Sent You PNG, Blm Shirts, Vote Banned Books Shirt

Miami Dolphins Future Dolphin Shirt